for a full copy of the Constitution & Rules >>
The Constitution enables:
Any person, corporate body, society or association supporting the objectives of
the Association and in the opinion of the Board of Directors represents the
interests of those engaged in, or have an interest in, or derive benefit from
Maori & cultural tourism.
The Objectives of the Association are:
- The development of cultural tourism in Tai
Tokerau in a manner which is environmentally responsible, economically
sustainable and that recognises and protects the spiritual, physical and
cultural values of the peoples of the region
- The promotion of the socio-economic
development of Tai Tokerau through Mäori and cultural tourism.
- Active participation of broad range of
participants and stakeholders in Mäori and cultural tourism across Tai
Tokerau in the Association.
- High quality service delivery by members
which appropriately addresses the needs of visitors.
- Members’ products and services of members
are widely promoted.
- Members make effective use of information
- Strong relationships with strategic allies
in the public and private sectors.
- Effective advocacy of the interests of Maori
and cultural tourism operators and their trade allies in local, regional and
- The efficient and effective operation of the
Association with the minimum of permanent staff.
Top of Page